Since 2012, M+, Hong Kong’s new museum for visual culture, has curated and presented a wide range of nomadic Mobile M+ events and exhibitions in venues around Hong Kong and internationally – from the site-specific
On 9 September, the first M+ venue, M+ Pavilion, opens in the West Kowloon Cultural District with the inaugural exhibition Tsang Kin-Wah: Nothing, a solo show that follows from his critically acclaimed exhibition The Infinite Nothing that represented Hong Kong at the 2015 Venice Biennale. The M+ Pavilion will be the primary home for our exhibitions until the M+ museum building opens in 2019.
To mark the start of this exciting new chapter in the M+ story, M+ is launching the M+ Pioneers Membership Scheme to give valued supporters closer access to all M+ exhibitions and events, and the chance to help us shape future M+ member programmes.
Membership runs from 9 September 2016 to 31 December 2017 and costs just HK$500. In
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews
- Invitations to private tours of exhibitions and Q&A sessions with a curator or an educator
- Early registration for Learning and Interpretation events
- 15% off M+ Screening tickets (minimum purchase of two tickets)
- 15% off M+ publications
To apply, please complete the registration form online and submit your membership fee via one of the following methods:
1. Online payment (Visa Card)
2. Offline payment
- Bank deposit or direct bank transfer
Sign up period is from now until 31 January 2017.
If you have any enquiries please contact us at 2200 0004 or firstname.lastname@example.org .