16 Nov 2018 to 22 April 2019
Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays*
*Additional opening hours: 26 March 2019 (Tuesday), 11:00am–6:00pm
M+ Pavilion, West Kowloon Cultural District
Adverse Weather Arrangement:
Typhoon signal No. 8 or above: The M+ Pavilion will be closed when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted. The M+ Pavilion will be re-opened 3 hours after Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is lowered; however, the Pavilion will remain closed for the day if Typhoon Signal No.8 is lowered after 12noon.
Black rainstorm warning: The M+ Pavilion will remain open if the warning is issued during opening hours. If the warning is issued before the M+ Pavilion opens, the Pavilion will be closed until the warning is cancelled. The M+ Pavilion will be re-opened 3 hours after the warning is cancelled; however, the Pavilion will remain closed for the day if the warning is cancelled after 12noon.
- Go to the M+ Pavilion by free shuttle bus
Step 1 Step 2 Kowloon Station
At Kowloon Station entry/ exit gate, walk towards the glass doors at the end after passing the Hang Seng Bank MTR Station Office on your left. Turn left after you walk
passthe white wall on your left. Walk passthe auto door of the Exit A station car park, turn right and walk towards the end of the pavement. Step 3 Step 4 At the car park exit, turn left. Arrive at freeshuttle bus stop.
Free Shuttle Bus Service
A free shuttle bus service is available between Kowloon MTR Station exit A and the M+ Pavilion every Saturday, Sunday, and on public holidays during the exhibition period.
- Seats are available on a
first-come firstserved basis.
- The shuttle bus schedule is for reference only. The actual departure times may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- Shuttle bus service is suspended when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted.
Kowloon Station Exit A
to the M+ Pavilion
M+ Pavilion to
Kowloon Station Exit A
11:00, 11:20, 11:40
11:10, 11:30, 11:50
12:00, 12:20, 12:40
12:10, 12:30, 12:50
13:00, 13:20, 13:40
13:10, 13:30, 13:50
14:00, 14:20, 14:40
14:10, 14:30, 14:50
15:00, 15:20, 15:40
15:10, 15:30, 15:50
16:00, 16:20, 16:40
16:10, 16:30, 16:50
17:10, 17:30, 17:50, 18:00
- Go to the M+ Pavilion by foot from MTR Station
Step 1 Step 2 Kowloon Station
Exit from Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5 and turn left
Due to road works around the Austin Station, we recommend you to take exit B5 in Austin Station, then walk to the Kowloon Station and take exit E4 or E5 to start the route.
Walk around 2 to 3 minutes to reach Nga Cheung road. You will find a road sign indicating the direction towards the West Kowloon Cultural District. Step 3 Walk along Nga Cheung Road for 1 minute and cross the road at the traffic light on the right handside, and walk towards the flyover. Step 4 Step 5 When you see the stairs to the footbridge, follow the path to the left Walk under the footbridge Step 6 Step 7 Continue until you reach the crossing After crossing the road, turn right Step 8 Step 9 Follow the pavement beside the CLP West Kowloon Cultural District substation Continue on through the covered walkway Step 10 Step 11 Follow the marked route and walk for about 2 minutes The entrance to the M+ Pavilion is on your left
- Other transportation
- KMB: Take bus route No. 215X, 261B, 281A or 215P and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the Nursery Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via to Nursery Park, followed by a 5-minute walk; for route No. 8, 11, 280X or 203E, get off at the Nga Cheung Road bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the Nursery Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via to Nursery Park, followed by a 5-minute walk.
Cross harbourbus (via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948,962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 10-minute walk to reach the Nursery Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via to Nursery Park, followed by a 5-minute walk.
- Green minibus: Take route No. 77M and get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 10-minute walk to reach the Nursery Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via to Nursery Park, followed
bya5-minute walk; for route No. 26 or 74, get off at the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange, followed by a 20-minute walk to reach the Nursery Park, West Kowloon Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung Road. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via to Nursery Park, followed bya5-minute walk.
There is an hourly-rated car park (Zone
E CarPark) near at the M+ Pavilion, West Kowloon Cultural District. During peak periods on weekends and holidays, if all parking slots are occupied, visitors can use the car parks at Kowloon MTR station or Elements, and go to the M+ Pavilion by free shuttle bus at Kowloon Station Exit A.
- Ask your driver to head to the roundabout at Nga Cheung Road and Austin Road West. If you approach from Nga Cheung Road, continue straight ahead for 500m to the M+ Pavilion. If you approach from Austin Road West, turn left and continue for 500m to the M+ Pavilion.