In light of the current situation, the service hours for ticketing are updated as follows:
Ticketing hotline (852) 2200 0022: 10:00am-8:00pm daily
Xiqu Centre Ticket Office and self-service kiosk: 10:00am-8:00pm daily
Freespace Ticket Office will reopen from 6 March 2021 (Saturday)
Click here for details
(852) 2200 0022, 10am-9pm daily
Xiqu Centre Ticket Office
88 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (near China Hong Kong City)
Click here to view seating plans. (The Xiqu Centre Grand Theatre, Tea House Theatre and Seminar Hall)
Freespace Ticket Office
18 Museum Drive, West Kowloon Cultural District, Kowloon, Hong Kong
*On performance days, the ticket office opens 2 hours before the start of the first performance (not later than 3:00pm), and closes 30 minutes after the start of the last performance (not earlier than 7:00pm). Please contact us for further details.
Designated Tom Lee Music Locations (no handling fee)
Ticketing Service Hours:
11:00am-7:30pm (Monday to Sunday)
(Times may vary, please check with Tom Lee Music.)
Shatin: Shop 303, L3, HomeSquare, Shatin, New Territories
Olympian City: Shop G02, Olympian City 3,1 Hoi Wang Road, Kowloon
Yuen Long: Basement, Shing Shun Building, 43 Castle Peak Road (Main Road),Yuen Long, New Territories
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (no handling fee)
12:00pm-6:00pm Monday to Saturday*
1 Gloucester road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
*Reopen from 1 March 2021 (Monday).
(Times may vary, please check with HKAPA.)
For tickets bought online or by phone, the payment cardholder may choose to:
- Collect tickets in person by presenting the payment credit card and transaction number at any of our ticket offices and self-service kiosks (without additional costs)
- Receive tickets by post (mailing costs apply)
- Receive e-tickets sent to the e-mail address supplied at the time of booking (without additional costs)
- Unless otherwise specified, half price for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and a companion, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and full-time students. Ticket holders must present proof of eligibility on admission.
- If you are a person with a disability, you are entitled to buy one ticket at a concessionary rate and one additional ticket at the same price for a companion. If there are more than two persons in your party, all other tickets will be at the standard price unless party members individually qualify for a concession.
- Concessionary tickets are available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and may not be offered at some events.
- For details of arrangements and best seats for wheelchair users, patrons with guide dogs / guide dogs in training, or seats with an optimum view of theatrical interpretation, please refer to ticket booking details on our accessibility page.