In line with the Government’s disease prevention and control measures, and to ensure the safety of the public and staff members, the Art Park have enhanced hygiene measures with the following special arrangements implemented at all Park areas.
Enhance Hygiene Measures in Art Park
- All WKCDA staff are required to have body temperature checked daily and wear mask while on duty.
- Ensure sufficient fresh air supply in an indoor area to maintain air circulation, including baby care room, toilets and office, etc.
- Increased general cleaning frequency in public area, e.g. toilets, elevators, lifts, handrails, door handles, etc.
- “LeaveHomeSafe” QR Code are available at Art Park Entrance.
In line with the latest government regulations and in the interests of community health, please:
- Masks must be worn at all times within the Park.
- Keep a safe physical distance.
- Enhance personal hygiene.
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority will comply with the Government’s latest measures and will continue to review the situation and adjust the venues and programme arrangements accordingly. Thank you for your co-operation.