In line with the Government’s disease prevention and control measures, and to ensure the safety of the public, audiences and staff members, West Kowloon Cultural District has enhanced hygiene measures with the following special arrangements implemented at all performing arts venues.
Enhance Hygiene Measures in Venues
- All West Kowloon staff are required to wear mask while on duty.
- To maintain air circulation, sufficient fresh air supply is ensured in indoor areas including theatres, seminar hall, studios, toilets and offices.
- Cleaning frequency is increased in public areas including toilets, elevators, lifts, handrails, door handles.
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation are conducted in venues after each usage.
- Hand sanitisers are provided at the entrance of all performing arts venues.
- Please provide contact information when purchasing tickets.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venues, except when consuming food and drinks.
- If you are undergoing mandatory quarantine, please wait until your quarantine period is over before visiting West Kowloon Cultural District.
- Please refer to coronavirus.gov.hk for more information.