In line with the Government’s disease prevention and control measures, and to ensure the safety of the public, audience and staff members, the Xiqu Centre and Freespace have enhanced hygiene measures with the following special arrangements implemented at all performing arts venues.
Enhance Hygiene Measures in Venues
- All WKCDA staff are required to have body temperature checked daily and wear mask while on duty.
- Staff involved in the operation of the performing arts venues have received at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, or 3rd dose after 6 months from 2nd dose, according to specific schedule under the direction of Vaccine Pass.
- Ensure sufficient fresh air supply in an indoor area to maintain air circulation, including theatres, seminar hall, studios, toilets and office, etc.
- Increase general cleaning frequency in public area, e.g., toilets, elevators, lifts, handrails, door handles, etc.
- Increased general cleaning frequency in public areas, e.g. toilets, elevators, lifts, handrails, door handles, etc.
- Conduct deep cleaning and sanitization in venues after each usage.
- Place disinfected mats in the venues.
- Provide hand sanitizers at all performing arts venues.
- “LeaveHomeSafe” QR Code are available at performing arts venues.
- Contact information should be provided when purchasing ticket(s).
- Masks must be worn at all the times within the venues.
- Temperature check will be conducted upon entering the performing arts venues or at the beginning of guided tours. Access will be denied if body temperature reading is 37.5℃ or above.
- Guests must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code by their mobile phone before entering the venue. If they are exempted from using the app based on the latest measures in Cap. 599F, i.e. persons who are aged 15 or below, aged 65 or above and those with disabilities, they are required to register their names, contact numbers, date and time of their visits before entering the venues.
- From 30 April to 30 May 2022, the Second Stage of Vaccine Pass, persons aged 18 or above are required to receive two doses of COVID-19 vaccine; for persons aged 12 to 17, 1st dose if within 6 months from 1st dose; or 2nd dose if after 6 months from 1st dose.
- From 31 May onwards, the Third Stage of Vaccine Pass, persons aged 12 or above are required to receive 2nd dose, if within 6 months from 2nd dose; or 3rd dose, if after 6 months from 2nd dose.
- Under Vaccine Pass Direction, guests must present an electronic or a paper copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record or COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate (Exemption Certificate) before entering the venue.
- Ticketholders are advised to arrive at venues in good time.
- Special seating arrangement and capacity control have been implemented. Please follow the instructions of Venue Operations staff.
- Guests need to undergo mandatory quarantine should visit West Kowloon Cultural District on another day.