Six of the participating music groups – Vincy Chan & the Prototyke Lab, Karmen Cheung x Alain Chiu, Teriver x Jan Curious, In One Stroke feat. Han Mei, Mike Orange & The Universe Travellers, and Jonathan Yang – have recorded special studio mixes for a limited-edition cassette tape, the Freespace Mixtape Vol. 1.
Limited copies of the Freespace Mixtape Vol.1 box set and download card are available for sale at CD Warehouse stores and White Noise Records. For those who have purchased the mixtape, the tracks can be downloaded here.
1. Vincy Chan & the Prototyke Lab – Same Words
2. Karmen Cheung x Alain Chiu – Hopeland
3. Teriver x Jan Curious – Walk the Walk
4. In One Stroke feat. Han Mei – Ostinato
5. Mike Orange & The Universe Travellers – Outcast
6. Jonathan Yang – 46X
1. Teriver x Jan Curious – Boys and Girls
2. Karmen Cheung x Alain Chiu – Hannah
3. In One Stroke feat. Han Mei – Willow Top
4. Vincy Chan & the Prototyke Lab – Flesh and Bones
5. Jonathan Yang – Please Don’t Walk Away
6. Mike Orange & The Universe Travellers – We Come in Peace
All tracks are also available on the following online streaming platforms.
Watch the trailer and take a peek behind the scenes.
Producers: Kung Chi Shing, Michelle Rocha
Production Director: Rae Wu
Engineer: Anthony Yeung@AYM Studio
Recording: Ming Lee & Derek Kwan@Avon Recording Studios, Na-san@M3Js, Soloan Chung@Spring4Workshop, Jacklam Ho@AYM studio
Mixing & Mastering: Anthony Yeung@AYM Studio
Production Assistants: Tancy Sin, Queenie Wong, Michael Lee, June Lau, Heidi Lee
Product Design: Keith Lam@Dimension Plus
Graphic Design: Jerry Luk@innoise
Photographer: Miss Bean
Special Thanks To: Louis Yu, Sam Yiu, Cheung Pak Ming (Videographer), Ako Cheung@Avon Recording Studios, Miley@Studio M3Js, Gene, Chan@Spring4Workshop, sense99, Grace Ma@Club 71, Ben@Visage One, Carr gor & Sherwin@Peel Fresco Music Lounge, Hui Chung Wo@Hidden Agenda, James Chan@SEEAHOLE, Moment@Meeting people is (not) easy
℗ + © 2017 West Kowloon Cultural District. All rights reserved.
Unauthorised copying, hiring, lending, public performance, transmission and broadcasting of the text, sound recording and artwork prohibited.