Join the HK Brewcraft team and learn about the ancient art of brewing mead – a sweet alcoholic drink made from fermented honey and water. During the session the team will take you through the mead brewing process, give you a chance to taste different varieties, and let you pick your own flavourings for a personalised mead! The workshop fee includes a 500ml bottle of mead to take home.
Workshop open to participants aged 18 and above only.
2:00pm – 2:45pm (FULL)
3:30pm – 4:15pm (FULL)
5:00pm – 5:45pm (FULL)
6:00pm – 6:45pm
Near the “SmartBike” Station of the Waterfront Promenade
Number of participants:
20 per session
Please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are applying for more than one participant, please list details of all participants).
Age (18 or above only):
Applications will be closed once the class is full. Applications will be confirmed via email or phone within 3 days of application deadline. Successful applicants will receive payment details via email.
Walk-in registration is accepted on the event day subject to availability.
A minimum of 5 participants is required for each session. Sessions may be cancelled if less than 5 applications are received for a particular timeslot by 13 January 2018.
- For health and safety reasons, this workshop is NOT suitable for pregnant women or people with alcohol allergies or other special health conditions.
- Participants should arrive 5 minutes before the workshop starts. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes after the workshop starts will not be admitted. No refund will be provided.
- If less than 5 applications are confirmed for a session, the session will be cancelled. HK Brewcraft will contact applicants with details of refund arrangements.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to inclement weather or other special situations, it will be rescheduled and held at 4/F, 15 Cochrane Street, Central, HK. No refund will be made for participants unable to attend the supplementary class.
- For enquiries, please contact HK Brewcraft at (852) 5925 2739 or email@example.com (Office hours: 11:30am – 8:30pm)
Hoikokdaytan 2046 by Hausaang is a regular waterfront market offering an exciting selection of handicraft booths, art stalls, workshops and music. If you are interested in running your own stall at Freespace Happening in February, please fill in the form here.
Download the Freespace Happening App to check out what’s on at our handicraft markets.
2:00pm – 7:00pm
A new addition to Freespace Happening, Market++ allows handicraft artists to showcase their work in a more flexible way – be it an exhibition, participatory games, workshops, demonstrations or sharing sessions. In January, you can create your unique figurine by combining different parts hidden inside the boxes and give it a new story! If you are interested in sharing your works at Freespace Happening, please fill in the form here.
2:00pm – 7:00pm
Free admission. No registration required.