Early Bird tickets are available on a first come, first served basis, and for a limited period when buying through West Kowloon only.
Concessionary tickets are also available for booking during this period. Please note that the Early Bird discount cannot be applied to concessions, individual programme packages or any other promotional offers which may apply throughout the year. Ticket availability may vary from programme to programme.
There are NO BOOKING FEES when buying your tickets through West Kowloon.
Click here for details
(852) 2200 0022, 10:00am-9:00pm daily
Xiqu Centre Ticket Office
88 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (near China Hong Kong City)
Freespace Ticket Office
18 Museum Drive, West Kowloon Cultural District, Kowloon, Hong Kong
*On performance days, the ticket office opens 2 hours before the start of the first performance (not later than 3:00pm) and closes 30 minutes after the start of the last performance (not earlier than 7:00pm). Please contact us for further details.
The ticket on-sale date of each programme will be announced in West Kowloon’s website in the due course. Tickets are available online, in person at Xiqu Centre & Freespace ticket offices and telephone booking. Tickets are also available at designated Tom Lee outlets & Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts one day after the advertised ticket on-sale date of each programme.
There are NO BOOKING FEES when buying your tickets in all sales channels.
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
Ticketing Service Hours: 12:00pm – 6:00pm from Monday to Saturday
1 Gloucester road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Designated Tom Lee Music Outlets
Ticketing Service Hours: 11:00am – 7:30pm daily
Shatin: Shop 303, L3, HomeSquare, Shatin, New Territories
Yuen Long: Basement, Shing Shun Building, 43 Castle Peak Road (Main Road),Yuen Long, New Territories
- Unless otherwise specified, half price for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and a companion, wheelchair user and a companion, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and full-time students. Ticket holders must present proof of eligibility on admission. Concessionary tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability. The seat allocation of concessions may vary programme by programme.
- If you are a person with a disability, you are entitled to buy one ticket at a concessionary rate and one additional ticket at the same price for a companion. If there are more than two persons in your party, all other tickets will be at the standard price unless party members individually qualify for a concession.
- For access services of individual programmes, please refer to individual pages for details.
- For details of arrangements and best seats for wheelchair users, patrons with guide dogs / guide dogs in training, or seats with an optimum view of theatrical interpretation, please refer to ticket booking details on our accessibility page.
- Each ticket admits one person only. Unless otherwise specified, persons below 6 years of ages will not be admitted.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after tickets are sold. You are reminded to check your shopping cart before completing order(s) online or check your ticket(s) before leaving the ticket office counter.
- Early bird discount tickets are available on a first-come-first served basis. The offer is not valid in conjunction with other discount offers including concessions, individual programme package discounts or any promotion offers.
- Apart from early bird discount, other discounts may apply for individual programmes. Please check the programme website for more information.
- The price of discounted tickets will be rounded up to the nearest dollar on each ticket.
- If you order your tickets in separate transactions, discounts previously enjoyed in the first transaction cannot be carried forward to the second transaction.
- The Venue manager reserves the right to refuse admission or re-admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances, including health and safety, licensing reasons or if you have removed any part of or altered or defaced a ticket, which may invalidate it.
- Concession ticket holders shall provide proof of eligibility on admission. You may also need to produce proof of age if required to do so by the Venue Manager.
- You are strongly advised to arrive on time. Latecomers will be admitted only if there is a suitable break in the performance.
- All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to the Standard Terms and Conditions for sale of entertainment tickets. You must read the Terms and Conditions carefully and raise with us any queries relating to them prior to purchase, as purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes your agreement of the Terms and Conditions.
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/ or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, the Authority will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable.
- When booking tickets and selecting seating you should know and expect that different seats have different viewing angles and effects. The Authority makes no representation on or warranty whatsoever for the quality and viewing effects of all and any seats in the venue for the programmes irrespective of the prices of the seats.