Please help us protect the exhibits and ensure a pleasant experience for all visitors by following these simple rules:
- Photography for personal use is permitted. No tripods, flash, or selfie sticks allowed.
- Do not touch any of the artworks. Dirt, moisture, and other contaminants present on hands can stain or corrode the surfaces of artworks.
- For the safety of the exhibits, please store your backpack or large size bag at the 1/F reception or wear the backpack on your front.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the exhibition area.
- Umbrella should be placed at the entrance umbrella rack before entering the exhibition area.
- You may see our photographers taking pictures or video for educational, media, or editorial purposes. These pictures may be used in our publications, promotions, collateral, or social media or on our website. If you prefer that we do not take pictures of you or your family for these purposes, please notify the photographer.