23 February – 05 April 2016
Open Daily 10am - 8pm
(open till 5pm on 5 April)
ArtisTree, 1/F Cornwall House, Taikoo Place, 979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Click the map to enlarge or click here to see the Google Map
- Get off at MTR Quarry Bay Station Exit A. Turn right onto the Taikoo Place walkway and follow the signs to Cornwall House
- Get off at MTR Taikoo Station Exit D. Pass through One Island East and follow the signs to Cornwall House
- Car drop-off point is located at G/F, One Island East
- There is an hourly-rated carpark at Oxford House, opposite to ArtisTree
We provide accessibility services for visitors with specific needs upon request. Visit the information desk or call +852 2200 0174 for enquiries.
- Tactile Map
A tactile map, with braille and symbols, is available for loan at the information desk. It facilitates visitors with visual impairment to explore the exhibition space and understand the display location of artworks.
- Pre-recorded Audio Description
Devices with pre-recorded audio description of selected artworks are available for loan at the information desk. Along with the tactile map, visitors with visual impairment can access the artworks via the audio guide.
- Access Tour
Guided tours with live audio description or sign language interpretation can be arranged in advance for visitors with visual or hearing impairment. Click here for details.
- Photography for personal use is permitted. No tripods, flash, or selfie sticks allowed.
- Do not touch any of the artworks. Dirt, moisture, and other contaminants present on hands can stain or corrode the surfaces of artworks.
- For the safety of the artwork, please wear your backpack on your front.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the exhibition area.
- You may see our photographers taking pictures or video for educational, media, or editorial purposes. These pictures may be used in our publications, promotions, collateral, or social media or on our website. If you prefer that we do not take pictures of you or your family for these purposes, please notify the photographer.