Please click here for Preventive measures against the coronavirus (Covid-19) at the M+ Pavilion.
To protect the works on display and ensure a pleasant experience for all, we ask for your help in observing the following guidelines:
- Please follow the house rules on photography and filming displayed in the exhibition area.
- Flash photography, tripods, and selfie sticks are not allowed.
- Please respect the copyright law when publishing photographs of the works, whether in print or online.
- Please refrain from touching any works on display. Any dirt or residual moisture on hands could stain or corrode the objects.
- Lighting may be reduced in the exhibition to protect vulnerable works.
- For the safety of the works, please store any backpacks or bulky items at the Visitor Services counter on the ground floor of the pavilion. Please leave your umbrellas in the stand at the entrance before entering the exhibition area.
- Food and beverages, including water, are not allowed in the exhibition space.
- Pets are not allowed both in the exhibition space and on the outdoor deck on the first floor, except for guide dogs accompanying the visitors who are blind or have a low vision.
- Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by an adult.
- There may be photographers taking pictures or videos for educational, media, or editorial purposes. These pictures may be used in our publishing and promotional materials, on our website or social media channels. Please inform the photographers if you or your family do not want to appear in photos or footage.
- Public programmes, including pre-registration programmes, will be organised within the exhibition period, during which time part of the exhibition may be closed. Please check our website for the programme schedules prior to your visits.
Guidelines for visiting In the Peak:
- Opening hours of In the Peak: 11am–5pm
- Please store backpacks and bulky items at the Visitor Services counter on the ground floor of the M+ Pavilion. Please leave your umbrellas in the stand at the entrance before entering the exhibition area.
- In case of rain or thunderstorm warnings, In the Peak will be closed.
- A maximum of six visitors are permitted to visit In the Peak at one time. Reservations can be made at the 1/F entrance.
- Take care on the steps. For your safety, please wear flat shoes. Alternative visiting routes are available; please speak with on-site staff.
- Please do not run, jump, or climb inside the installation.
- Artificial leaves, artificial flowers, and mesh are part of the installation; please do not touch them.
- Please do not eat or smoke in the installation.
- If your personal belongings fall into the bamboo scaffolding, please inform staff immediately.
- Visitors may take photos for non-commercial purposes. Tripods, flash, and selfie sticks are not allowed.
- M+ reserves the final decision on visiting arrangement
To protect the safety of our visitors and staff members and to support the Government’s work to prevent and control the new coronavirus, M+ has implemented the following precautionary measures to ensure a safe and hygienic environment at the M+ Pavilion.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it properly throughout your visit. Masks are not available at the venue. Temperature checks are carried out for visitors at the reception area on the ground floor of the pavilion. Visitors with fever and respiratory symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and runny nose, are advised to reschedule their visits.
*The above measure applies to visitors taking our free shuttle bus that runs between Kowloon MTR Station and the M+ Pavilion. Temperature checks are carried out for passengers at the shuttle bus stop.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with hand sanitizers prior to visiting the pavilion.
- Visitors are responsible for their own rubbish. Please take away the used exhibition booklets, postcards, or other printed leaflets, as they will not be recycled or reused by the museum.
- M+ has the right to refuse entry to those who do not comply with the above measures.
- Daily temperature checks are carried out for all front-line staff before work. They are required to wear their masks properly and clean their hands frequently with hand sanitizers when they are on duty.
- All public facilities are cleaned and disinfected once every two hours. Some facilities undergo more frequent cleaning.
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority has been closely monitoring the development of the recent epidemic. M+ will review the situation accordingly and take any necessary measures to ensure the safety and hygiene of the M+ Pavilion. We appreciate your understanding and support and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.