7 December 2019 - 13 April 2020
Wednesdays to Sundays and public holidays*
*The exhibition will be closed on 25 December 2019, 1 January 2020, and 25-26 January 2020
#Opening hours of In the Peak are 11am–5pm
M+ Pavilion, Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District
Adverse Weather Arrangement:
Typhoon signal No. 8 or above: The M+ Pavilion will be closed when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted. The M+ Pavilion will be re-opened three hours after Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is lowered; however, the Pavilion will remain closed for the day if Typhoon Signal No.8 is lowered after 12pm.
Black rainstorm warning: The M+ Pavilion will remain open if the warning is issued during opening hours. If the warning is issued before the M+ Pavilion opens, the Pavilion will be closed until the warning is cancelled. The M+ Pavilion will be re-opened three hours after the warning is cancelled; however, the Pavilion will remain closed for the day if the warning is cancelled after 12pm.
- Go to the M+ Pavilion by free shuttle bus (available only on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays during the exhibition period)
Step 1 Step 2 Kowloon Station
At Kowloon Station entry/ exit gate, walk towards the glass doors at the end after passing the Hang Seng Bank MTR Station Office on your left. Turn left after you walk
passthe white wall on your left Walk passthe auto door of the Exit A station car park, turn right and walk towards the end of the pavement Step 3 Step 4 At the car park exit, turn left Arrive at freeshuttle bus stop
A free shuttle bus service is available between Kowloon MTR Station Exit A and the M+ Pavilion every Saturday, Sunday, and on public holidays during the exhibition period.
- Seats are available on a
first-come firstserved basis.
- The shuttle bus schedule is for reference only. The actual departure times may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- Shuttle bus service is suspended when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted.
Kowloon Station Exit A
to the M+ Pavilion
M+ Pavilion to
Kowloon Station Exit A
11:00, 11:20, 11:40
11:10, 11:30, 11:50
12:00, 12:20, 12:40
12:10, 12:30, 12:50
13:00, 13:20, 13:40
13:10, 13:30, 13:50
14:00, 14:20, 14:40
14:10, 14:30, 14:50
15:00, 15:20, 15:40
15:10, 15:30, 15:50
16:00, 16:20, 16:40
16:10, 16:30, 16:50
17:10, 17:30, 17:50, 18:00
- Go to the M+ Pavilion by foot from MTR Station
Step 1 Step 2 Kowloon Station
Exit from Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5 and turn left
Due to road works around the Austin Station, we recommend you to take Exit B5 in Austin Station, then walk to the Kowloon Station and take Exit E4 or E5 to start the route
Walk around 2 to 3 minutes to reach Nga Cheung road. You will find a road sign indicating the direction towards the West Kowloon Cultural District Step 3 Walk along Nga Cheung Road for 1 minute and cross the road at the traffic light on the right handside, and walk towards the flyover Step 4 Step 5 To access the footbridge, take the stairs or the elevator Cross the bridge and exit via the first set of stairs or the elevator Step 6 Step 7 Enter West Kowloon Cultural District and turn left Continue along the pavement Step 8 Step 9 Cross the road, then turn left Continue along the pavement Step 10 Step 11 Continue walking along the path and walk for about 2 minutes Turn right at the junction, and continue along the pavement, the M+ Pavilion is ahead Step 12 Entrance to the M+ Pavilion is on your left
Route B: Via Nga Cheung Road (Walking time: 6 minutes)
Due to on-going construction, this path has some uneven sections. Wheelchair users and families with baby strollers may prefer to access our site through the western entrance which can be reached via the footbridge across the Western Harbour Tunnel approach.
Step 4 Step 5 When you see the stairs to the footbridge, follow the path on the left Walk under the footbridge Step 6 Step 7 Continue until you reach the crossing After crossing the road, turn right (no traffic lights here) Step 8 Step 9 Follow the pavement beside the CLP West Kowloon Cultural District substation Continue towards the direction of the pavement Step 10 Step 11 Follow the route and walk for about 2 minutes Entrance to the M+ Pavilion is on your left
- Other transportation
- KMB: Take bus route No. 215X, 261B, 281A or 215P and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a 5-minute walk; for route No. 8, 11, 280X or 203E, get off at the Nga Cheung Road bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a 5-minute walk.
Cross harbourbus (via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948,962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 10-minute walk to reach the Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District. You can reach the M+ Pavilion via Art Park, followed by a 5-minute walk.
- Green minibus: Take route No. 26D (Enquiry: 9326 2007) or 74D (Enquiry: 5344 4175), you could get off at the Art Park directly; for route No. 77M, get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 10-minute walk to reach the M+ Pavilion.
There is an hourly-rated car park (Zone E Car Park) near at the M+ Pavilion, West Kowloon Cultural District. During peak periods on weekends and holidays, if all parking slots are occupied, visitors can use the car parks at Kowloon MTR station or Elements, and go to the M+ Pavilion by free shuttle bus at Kowloon Station Exit A.
- Ask your driver to head to the roundabout at Nga Cheung Road and Austin Road West. If you approach from Nga Cheung Road, continue straight ahead for 500m to the M+ Pavilion. If you approach from Austin Road West, turn left and continue for 500m to the M+ Pavilion.