Please click here for Preventive measures against the coronavirus (Covid-19) at the M+ Pavilion.
To protect the works on display and to ensure a pleasant experience for all, we ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- For the safety of the artwork and the visitors, please keep a distance of at least 50 cm and refrain from touching the objects on display.
- Food and beverages, including water, are not allowed in the exhibition space.
- For the safety of the works, please store bags larger than 29.7 x 42 x 10 cm at the Visitor Services counter on the ground floor of the pavilion. Please leave your umbrellas in the stand at the entrance.
- Photography for personal use is permitted. Tripods, flash photography, and selfie sticks are not allowed.
- Please respect copyright law when publishing photographs of the works, either in print or online.
- The audio features in this exhibition originate from third-party radio traffic transmitted into the air-waves. For the avoidance of doubt, such audio features are not (i) created, controlled or owned by and (ii) do not represent the views and opinions of M Plus Museum Limited, the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, Hong Kong Arts Development Council, Shirley Tse, Christina Li or the radio support organization of this exhibition.
- There may be photographers in the M+ Pavilion taking pictures or making videos for educational, media, or editorial purposes. These images may be used on the web, on social media platforms, or in publications and promotional materials by M+ and Hong Kong Arts Development Council. Please inform the photographers if you or your family do not wish to appear in photographs or footage.
- Lighting may be reduced in the exhibition to protect vulnerable works.
- Pets are not allowed in the M+ Pavilion or on the outdoor deck on the first floor, except for guide dogs and guide dogs in training.
- Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please cooperate with our arrangements during your visit.
To protect the safety of our visitors and staff members and to support the Government’s work to prevent and control the new coronavirus, M+ has implemented the following precautionary measures to ensure a safe and hygienic environment at the M+ Pavilion.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it properly throughout your visit. Masks are not available at the venue. Temperature checks are carried out for visitors at the reception area on the ground floor of the pavilion. Visitors with fever and respiratory symptoms, such as cough, sore throat, and runny nose, are advised to reschedule their visits.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with hand sanitizers prior to visiting the pavilion.
- Visitors are responsible for their own rubbish. Please take away the used exhibition booklets, postcards, or other printed leaflets, as they will not be recycled or reused by the museum.
- Please keep a safe social distance.
- M+ has the right to refuse entry to those who do not comply with the above measures.
- Daily temperature checks are carried out for all front-line staff before work. They are required to wear their masks properly and clean their hands frequently with hand sanitizers when they are on duty.
- All public facilities are cleaned and disinfected once every two hours. Some facilities undergo more frequent cleaning.
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority has been closely monitoring the development of the recent epidemic. M+ will review the situation accordingly and take any necessary measures to ensure the safety and hygiene of the M+ Pavilion. We appreciate your understanding and support and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.