An internship at West Kowloon is an exciting springboard to get to know the arts and culture industry and develop your future career.
We are offering paid internship opportunities from June to August in a range of the following areas:
- Architectural Design
- Business Development
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Project Procurement and Control
- Facilities Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Management
- Innovation and Technology
- Internal Auditing
- Legal and Secretarial
- Park and Public Open Space Operations
- Real Estate Development, Leasing and Marketing
- Safety, Health and Environmental Planning
Each intern will be assigned to a dedicated supervisor who will act as a mentor to help you gain the most from the internship experience, and help you focus on the skills and knowledge you wish to develop.
To join us, you need to:
- Be a permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative region;
- Be an undergraduate of bachelor or advanced degree from local or overseas education institutions;
- Have achieved good academic results and possess good communication skills;
- Have high proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Be available full-time during the internship period.
Please submit your application on or before 4 May 2022 via online application http://www.westkowloon.hk/careers.
For more information, please visit http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact Ms. Airy Shum at (852) 2200 0127.
Personal data will only be used for processing applications. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 4 May 2022 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.