West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (“Authority”) invites interested tenderers to submit Tenders for the Provision of IT Infrastructure for Hong Kong Palace Museum (“Services and Works”).
Description of the requirement:
- The IT Infrastructure for Hong Kong Palace Museum (“HKPM”) shall contain wired network, wireless network and structural cabling systems for indoor and outdoor areas within HKPM sites and West Kowloon Cultural District.
- The Services and Works shall cover project management, system design, implementation services and warranty services together with the supply, delivery, installation and configuration of hardware, software and customized programs.
- The Services and Works are tentatively scheduled to commence in Oct 2020 and the implementation services to be completed in an estimated period of 18 months with 12 months Defect Liability Period.
Collection and Submission of Tenders:
Interested parties are required to express their interest to the Authority by emailing to the following address with their company name, address, contact telephone number, name and position of their contact person.
Only parties who have expressed their interest may COLLECT the Tender Documents (in the form of a CD-ROM) from the reception counter of the Authority’s Project Site Office on or after 6 May 2020. Tender submission must be deposited into the Authority’s Tender Box at Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong at or before Hong Kong time 12:00 noon on 5 Jun 2020. ELECTRONIC OR LATE SUBMISSION OF TENDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. ANY PARTIES WHO HAVE NOT EXPRESSED THEIR INTEREST AND COLLECTED THE TENDER DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED TO SUBMIT TENDER IN RESPONSE TO THE TENDER DOCUMENTS.
A pre-submission tender briefing will be held, tentatively one week after 6 May 2020 (tentatively on 13 May 2020). Attendance at the tender briefing is not compulsory. Prospective Tenderers are encouraged to participate.
The Tenderers should be aware that requests for clarification must be submitted by emailing to the following address on or before Hong Kong time 12:00 noon on 20 May 2020. Verbal and late enquires will not be entertained.
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Eva Chau or Ms. Pyrrus Wong at:
Construction Projects Department
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade Project Site Office
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone No.: (852) 2200 0700
Tenderers are required to:
- have the ability and experience to provide IT Infrastructure covering the project management, system design and implementation services together with the supply, delivery, installation and configuration of hardware, software and customized programs, as well as the provision of maintenance services.
- be able to demonstrate that they have at least three (3) relevant contracts in the past five years in providing services of similar nature to the Services and Works, each with a contract sum of not less than HK$10 million. Those contracts shall be related to the implementation of large scale campus or district-wide network projects.
All costs and expenses incurred for or in connection with any response to this invitation, including the preparation and / or submission of the Tender, shall be entirely the responsibility of the interested parties.
The Authority is not bound to accept the lowest tender or the tender with the highest overall mark or any tender and reserves the right to negotiate with any Tenderer. The Authority reserves the right to accept the Tender which the Authority at its sole discretion considers being the most advantageous to the Authority.