West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (the “Authority”) invites qualified Tenderers to submit tenders for Supply and Delivery of Office Supplies (“Products”).
Descriptions of the requirement:
- The supplier is required to supply and delivery the Products as specified in the contract.
- During the Contract Period, the Supplier shall provide customer services (“Services”) and support to the Authority on as-and-when-required basis.
- The Supplier shall deploy sufficient staff and secure adequate stock holdings in such manner as instructed by the Authority.
- Dedicated services support team during office hours.
- Customer services hotline for daily enquiry and support during office hours.
- The Supplier is required to provide the Authority electronic access for placing orders of the Products via its e-Ordering System (the System) located at the Supplier’s web-site in accordance with the specification in the contract.
The Contract Period shall be 24 months from the commencement date with an option for the Authority to extend for a further 1 year subject to satisfactory performance.
Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested parties are required to express their interest by email to email@example.com with their company name, address, telephone number, name and position of their contact person and the contact email address.
Submission of Tenders:
Tender Submission must be deposited in the Tender Box at Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong at or before 12:00 noon on 6 June 2019 (Hong Kong time).
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION AND LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Enquiries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at or before 17:00 on 31 May 2019. Enquires submitted after this time will not be answered.
All costs and expenses incurred for or in connection with any response to this Invitation to Tender, including the preparation and/or submission of the Tenders, shall be entirely the responsibility of the interested Tenderers.
The acceptance of any Tender will be at the sole discretion of the Authority and the Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any Tender and/or any part thereof and/or award or not to award the Tender either wholly or partly and/or to postpone or cancel this Invitation to Tender at any time.