Terms of Reference
- To make recommendations to the Board on organisational structure and policies on staffing, remuneration, employment, disciplinary and dismissal, with reference to the Authority’s overall goals and objectives.
- To make recommendations to the Board on the determination of terms and conditions of employment of employees, including the provision and maintenance of any schemes for the payment of pensions, gratuities and retirement benefits to the employees, former employees or their dependants.
- To make recommendations to the Board on any other matter relating to the remuneration, allowances or benefits made available to its employees, former employees or their dependants referred or assigned to it by the Board.
- To review and make recommendations to the Board on changes in salaries and terms and conditions of employment.
- To perform any other functions as may be delegated to it by the Authority or assigned to it by the Board in accordance with the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority Ordinance.