The West Kowloon Cultural District lies in the heart of Hong Kong. It sits within the Yau Tsim Mong District and is bounded by Canton Road in the east, the Western Harbour Crossing entrance and Austin Road West in the north and Victoria Harbour in the west and south.
Visit the Art Park and the M+ Pavilion
Click on the map to enlarge, or find us on Google Maps.
Close on Monday (except Public Holiday)
Please check Opening Arrangements for details.
For individual event’s opening hours and location, please check the corresponding event page.
Getting here is simple as it is easily accessible by MTR, ferry, bus and road.
- Exit from MTR Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5, walk through Nga Cheung road and cross the footbridge, you will reach the West Kowloon Cultural District within 10 minutes.
- Exit from MTR Austin Station or West Kowloon Station, followed by a 10-minute walk through the station to Kowloon Station, then follow the walking route of Kowloon Station, you will reach the West Kowloon Cultural District.
- KMB: Take bus route No. 215X, 261B, 281A or 215P and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 5-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 8, 11, 280X or 203E, get off at the Nga Cheung Road bus stops, followed by a 10-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District.
Cross harbourbus (via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948,962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 5 - minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District.
- Green minibus: Take route No. 77M and get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 5-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 26 or 74, get off at the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange, followed by a 15-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung Road.
- There is an hourly-rated car park at the West Kowloon Cultural District. During the peak periods on weekends and holidays, visitors are suggested to use public transport or park your cars in nearby carparks (Kowloon MTR station or Elements).
- There is a designated drop-off point exclusively for taxies.
Visiting the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority Project Site Office