Come with open ears and a hearty appetite
Join us for informal conversations, informative talks, new ideas, live entertainment, and of course, a bite to eat and a drink or two at one of our monthly Artist Suppers.
Guest speakers and entertainers from Hong Kong's cultural scene – film and cinema, theatre, fashion, pop and indie music worlds, academia and more – take turns to share musings about life, work, and observations of the city, interspersed with live music performances. Special menus and cocktails available for selected sessions.
Guests include Candace Chong Mui-ngam, Chow Yiu-fai, Anna Lo, Yuri Ng, Serrini, William Tang Tat-chi and Wong Sau-ping.
Guests and themes to be announced monthly. Subscribe to our e-Newsletter for the latest updates.
Lau Bak Livehouse, Freespace,
Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District (Getting to Freespace)
For the safety of participants, visitors, artists and staff, please note the following health precautions:
- Please provide contact information when purchasing tickets.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venue.
- Temperature checks will be carried out before admission. Visitors showing a temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be able to participate.
- Special seating arrangements are being implemented. Please follow the instructions of our staff.
- If you have travelled outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days or are wearing a home quarantine tracking wristband, please wait until your quarantine period is over before visiting West Kowloon.
- Special Arrangements in Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Adverse Weather Arrangements:
If a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is in force three hours before the start of the event, the event will be cancelled.