Hear new sounds from your favourite artists and music groups
Freespace has matched up some of your favourite local musicians from different genres for Hong Kong's latest boundary-expanding ensemble.
Hailing from such diverse fields as indie, jazz, classical, contemporary classical, electronic and hip-hop, the musicians collaborate to experiment with new compositions and arrangements that you can check out at regular showcases in and around Freespace.
Monthly shows begin in September 2021. Subscribe to our e-Newsletter for updates.
Bou Kwan-ying, Chor Kai-hei, Daniel Chu, Atlas Iu Sai-Yu, Linus Fung, Nelson Fung, Blue Kwok, Mavis Lam, Bowen Li, Louie Lai-lai, Scott Murphy, Charles Ng, Izumi Nikaido, Mike Yip, Karen Yu and more
Freespace and Lau Bak Livehouse,
Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District (Getting to Freespace)
For the safety of participants, visitors, artists and staff, please note the following health precautions:
- Please provide contact information when purchasing tickets.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venue.
- Temperature checks will be carried out before admission. Visitors showing a temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be able to participate.
- Special seating arrangements are being implemented. Please follow the instructions of our staff.
- If you have travelled outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days or are wearing a home quarantine tracking wristband, please wait until your quarantine period is over before visiting West Kowloon.
- Special Arrangements in Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Adverse Weather Arrangements:
If a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is in force three hours before the start of the event, the event will be cancelled.