- Do we need a ticket to get in?
- Freespace Happening is free of charge.
- Do we need to register?
- No. Feel free to join us any time!
- You are required to sign up for workshops.
- Special Weather Arrangements
- Programmes will be cancelled when a thunderstorm warning, a red or black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 3 or above is hoisted. Updated information will be published online should there be changes to the Programme.
- Getting There
- Please refer to Visit
- By MTR
- Exit from MTR Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5, walk through Nga Cheung road and cross the footbridge, you will reach West Kowloon Cultural District within 10 minutes.
- Exit from MTR Austin Station Exit D2, followed by a 20-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District. However, due to road works around Austin Station, we strongly recommend you to choose other routes.
- KMB: Take bus route No. 8, 11, 203E, 215X, or 281A and get off at the Austin Road West bus stops, followed by a 5-minute walk to the West Kowloon Cultural District
- Cross harbour bus(via Western Harbour Crossing): Take route No. 904, 905, 914, 930, 934, 935, 948, 962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, 970, 970X, 971 or 973 and get off at the toll plaza bus stops of the Western Harbour Crossing, followed by a 5 - minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District
- Green minibus: Take route No. 77M and get off at Austin Road West, followed by a 5-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District; for route No. 26 or 74, get off at the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange, followed by a 15-minute walk to reach the West Kowloon Cultural District via MTR Kowloon Station or Lin Cheung Road
- There is an hourly-rated carpark at the West Kowloon Cultural District. During the peak periods on weekends and holidays, visitors are suggested to use public transport or park your cars in nearby carparks (Kowloon MTR station or Elements).
- Food & Beverage
- You are welcome to bring your own food to the site and picnic. Food and beverage stalls can also be found for your enjoyment at Freespace Happening.
- Can I bring along my pets?
- Yes and feel free to do so! Please remember to keep your pets under control at all times and ensure to clean up.
- How can I become a stall holder at Freespace Happening?
- The Handicraft market only takes place on every second Sunday of each month. Please visit Youth Outreach’s website for more information.
Enquiry hotline: 2200 0011