Let your books find new owners at Freespace Happening’s ‘Bookcrossing’!
For our ‘Reading on the Grass’ event, we will set up a ‘Library’ where you can bring books you would like to share with others – and enjoy the books that other people have shared.
If you are interested in giving books to Freespace Happening:
- Bring your books to the ‘Reading on the Grass’ Library.
- You will be given a message card to put inside your book. Share your thoughts on the book by writing on our message card.
- You can pick and adopt the same number of books as you brought to the Library.
If you do not have a book to share but would like to read books from the Library:
- Pick a book you are interested in and read it on the lawn.
- Share your thoughts on the book on the message card.
- Please return the book to the Library before leaving.
Books welcomed by the Library:
- Books aimed at young people and/or a general audience (e.g., illustrated books, books on arts and culture, hobbies, etc.).
- Chinese and English books.
- Books that are intact and clean.
- Only legal copies of books are accepted.
- Books with obscene, violent or offensive content are not accepted.
- Magazines and textbooks are not accepted.