Join the HK Brewcraft team at their first-ever mead workshop and learn about the ancient art of brewing mead – a sweet alcoholic drink made from fermented honey and water. During the session the team will take you through the mead brewing process, give you a chance to taste different varieties, and let you pick your own flavourings for a personalised mead! The workshop fee includes a 750ml bottle of mead to take home.
Workshop open to participants aged 18 and above only.
2:00pm – 2:45pm
3:30pm – 4:15pm
5:00pm – 5:45pm
Near the “SmartBike” docking Station at the Waterfront Promenade
Number of participants:
20 per session
Online registration is now closed. Late applications not accepted. Applications will be confirmed via email or phone within 3 days of application deadline. Successful applicants will receive payment details via email.
Walk-in registration is accepted on the event day subject to availability.
A minimum of 5 participants is required for each session. Sessions may be cancelled if less than 5 applications are received for a particular timeslot by 28 September.
- For health safety reasons, this workshop is NOT suitable for pregnant women or people with alcohol allergies or other special health conditions.
- Participants should arrive 5 minutes before the workshop starts. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes after the workshop starts will not be admitted. No refund will be provided.
- If less than 5 applications are confirmed for a session, the session will be cancelled. HK Brewcraft will contact applicants with details of refund arrangements.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to inclement weather or other special situations, it will be rescheduled and held at 4/F, 15 Cochrane Street, Central, HK on 14 October at 12:30pm. No refund will be made for participants unable to attend the supplementary class.
- For enquiries, please contact HK Brewcraft at 5925 2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Office hours: 11:30am – 8:30pm)
Hoikokdaytan 2046 by Hausaang is a regular waterfront market offering an exciting selection of handicraft booths, art stalls, workshops and music. If you are interested in running your own stall at Freespace Happening in November, please fill in the form here.
Download the Freespace Happening App to check out what’s on at our handicraft markets.
2:00pm – 7:00pm
A new addition to Freespace Happening, Market++ allows handicraft artists to showcase their work in more flexible ways – through exhibitions, participatory games, workshops, demonstrations, sharing sessions, ++. In October, ceramics artist fungtaitau showcases her artwork, handcrafted tableware and cute ceramic figures – that you can take home by completing a small task!
If you are interested in sharing your works at Freespace Happening, please fill in the form here.
2:00pm – 7:00pm