Through her artwork and research, Lara Almarcegui offers a distinctive lens for understanding the materials of the built environment. The artist will lead participants on a tour of the Highland Geo Trail of the Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark, exploring the natural landscape and initiating a dialogue around our relationships with material, site, and place.
8 June 2019 (Saturday)
East Dam of High Island Reservoir
Free admission. Advance registration required. Places offered on a first come, first served basis.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2200 0317.
Adverse Weather Arrangement:
The tour will be cancelled if any rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 3 or above is in force 3 hours before the programme starting time. M+ will contact each participants via email and phone call for the latest arrangement.
- Due to limited capacity, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children aged under twelve must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged eighteen or above.
- You will be covered by basic accident insurance upon successful registration. If needed, you may purchase additional insurance at your own expense.
- When registering, please provide your full name as shown on your identity card or passport.
- Once you have received the confirmation email, no changes to or replacement of personal information are permitted, as participants will be insured under the names provided during registration.
- In case of any dispute, M+ reserves the right to make the final decision.