- Getting There
Exit from Kowloon Station Exit E4 or E5 and turn left
Due to road works around the Austin Station, we recommend you to leave Austin Station by exit B5, then walk to the Kowloon Station leave by Exit E4 or E5 to start the route.
Walk around 2 to 3 minutes to reach Nga Cheung road. You will find road sign indicating the direction towards the West Kowloon Cultural District along the way.
Walk along Nga Cheung Road for 1 minute and cross the road at the traffic light on the right hand side, and walk towards the flyover.
Walk towards the other end of the flyover (around 3 minutes)
Reach the West Entrance of the West Kowloon Cultural District
Turn left to reach the SmartBike Station
Walk towards the Nursey Park (around 3 to 5 minutes)
Welcome to Freespace Happening!
- Please refer to Visit.
- Do we need a ticket to get in?
- Freespace Happening is free of charge.
- Do we need to register?
- No. Feel free to join us any time!
- You are required to sign up for workshops.
- Special Weather Arrangements
- Event will be cancelled when a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is hoisted. Changes to individual programmes under other inclement weather conditions will be published online: http://www.westkowloon.hk/freespacehappening
- Food & Beverage
- You are welcome to bring your own food to the site and picnic. Food and beverage stalls can also be found for your enjoyment at Freespace Happening.
- Can I bring along my pets?
- Yes and feel free to do so! Please remember to keep your pets under control at all times and ensure to clean up.
- How can I become a stall holder at Hoikokdaytan2046 and ohmykids Market?
- Please click here for more information about becoming a stall holder at one of our markets.
Enquiry hotline: 2200 0011 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am – 6:00pm)