In light of the current situation, the Freespace Open House programmes due to take place on 18-19 July, 25-26 July, 1-2 August, 8-9 August, 15-16 August and 22-23 August 2020 have been cancelled.
From mid-July to end August, Freespace opens its doors with an exciting six-weekend Open House programme of performances and activities. Taking place in and around Freespace and Lau Bak Livehouse, the programme includes live music, jam sessions, dance, screenings, installations, storytelling, workshops and more.
Join us for a mixed programme of free and ticketed events for all ages and tastes.
Programme details and information about ticketing and registration will be updated each week on our Facebook Event page.
18 July–23 August 2020 (Saturday–Sunday)
Freespace, Art Park, West Kowloon Cultural District (Getting to Freespace)
Adverse Weather Arrangements:
If a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is in force three hours before the start of the event, the event will be cancelled.
- For the safety of participants, visitors, artists and staff, please note the following health precautions:
- Please provide contact information when purchasing tickets.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venue.
- Temperature checks will be carried out before admission. Visitors showing a temperature of 37.5°C or above will not be able to participate.
- Special seating arrangements are being implemented. Please follow the instructions of our staff.
- If you have travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days or are wearing a home quarantine tracking wristband, please wait until your quarantine period is over before visiting West Kowloon.
- Special Arrangements in Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
25.07.2020 to 15.08.2020, The Studio, Freespace