Session Two: Taking Histories Forward
13 September 2014
4:00 - 6:00pm
9009-1 Shennan Road, Overseas Chinese Town, Shenzhen （West of OCT Art & Design Gallery ）
Language: English, with Mandarin simultaneous interpretation
- HE Renke (Dean and Professor, School of Design, Hunan University, China)
- KIM Sang-kyu (Professor, Department of Design, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, South Korea)
A panel discussion will take place after the presentations moderated by Aric Chen (Curator, Design and Architecture). It will include the following participants in addition to the speakers:
- Takayuki HIGUCHI (Associate Professor, Department of Design Science, Chiba University, Japan)
- Yanta LAM Hin Tong (CEO, ChinaDesign Research Work-Group, Hong Kong)
- Jeffrey L. MEIKLE (Professor, Departments of American Studies & Art History, University of Texas at Austin, United States)
Free admission. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-ins welcome.
This session is part of the Hong Kong-Shenzhen Design Biennale 2014 programme.
In collaboration with