Xiqu Centre Car Park
|Parking Rates||Hourly Parking||Rate (in HK$)|
|Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays)||$28 per hour|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||$30 per hour|
|Remarks||Octopus add value service provide at the Xiqu Centre Information Counter on Lower Ground Level.|
Click on the map to enlarge
Spend HK$200 or more at our Xiqu Centre restaurants and shops and enjoy the following offers for same day parking in the Xiqu Centre Car Park between 10:00am and midnight.
Offers below are valid for payments made by EPS, credit card, Octopus card or mobile payment only at any of our Xiqu Centre restaurants and shops. Present your printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, and enjoy free parking on day of purchase.
|Date||Spend $200 or more at any Xiqu Centre shop or restaurant||Spend $400 or more at any Xiqu Centre shop or restaurant|
|Monday to Friday||2 hours free parking|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||1 hour free parking||2 hours free parking|
Redemption counter location: Xiqu Centre Information Counter on Lower Ground Level.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Free Parking Privilege is only valid for customers using the Xiqu Centre Car Park.
- Redemption for the Free Parking Privilege must be made before leaving the car park by presenting the corresponding Octopus card at the redemption counter.
- To be eligible for the Free Parking Privilege, customers are required to present one original same-day electronic sales receipt and corresponding original electronic payment slip from purchases made in the Xiqu Centre. Cash payment, and the value of any gift vouchers or merchants' cash vouchers used are not eligible.
- Each eligible electronic sales receipt can be used once only. All redemptions are non-exchangeable for cash and non-returnable.
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (the Authority) reserves the right to scan customers' electronic sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips for internal reference only.
- Receipts from purchasing tickets for performances at the Grand Theatre and Tea House Theatre; purchases from Grand Theatre Bar; purchases of cash vouchers/gift vouchers/gift cards and value-adding receipts from any shops or restaurants are NOT eligible.
- Duplicate, photocopied or handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
- The Authority reserves the right to change or amend the offer, terms and conditions without any prior notice. In case of dispute, the Authority reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms & conditions, the English version shall prevail.