Xiqu Centre Car Park
|Parking Rates||Hourly Parking||Rate (in HK$)|
|Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays)||$28 per hour|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||$30 per hour|
|Remarks||Octopus add value service provide at the Xiqu Centre Information Counter on Lower Ground Level.|
Click on the map to enlarge
Spend HK$200 or more at our Xiqu Centre restaurants and shops to enjoy the following free parking offers for same day parking in the Xiqu Centre Car Park, drive into Car Park between 10:00am and 10:00pm and make the redemption before midnight.
Offers below are valid for payments made by electronic payment (including EPS, credit card, Octopus card or mobile payment only) at our designated Xiqu Centre restaurants and shops. Present your printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, and enjoy free parking on the same-day of purchase.
|Spending in any of the designated restaurant or shop in the Xiqu Centre||HK$200 or more||HK$400 or more|
|Monday to Friday||2 hours free parking|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||1 hour free parking||2 hours free parking|
Redemption counter location: Xiqu Centre Information Counter on Lower Ground Level
Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users of Xiqu Centre Car Park (Users).
- Users may only redeem the Free Parking Privilege before leaving Xiqu Centre Car Park by presenting the corresponding Octopus card at the redemption counter. User must enter into Xiqu Centre Car Park between 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM and make the redemption before 11:59 PM.
- To be eligible for the Free Parking Privilege, Users must present the original same-day electronic sales receipt(s) and the corresponding original electronic payment slip(s) from purchases made in Xiqu Centre. Each eligible electronic sales receipt can be used once only. All the Free Parking Privileges are non-exchangeable for cash and non-returnable.
- The following receipts are NOT eligible for the Free Parking Privilege: Any receipts from payments made by cash or gift vouchers or merchants’ cash vouchers; any receipts from ticket purchases for performances at the Grand Theatre and Tea House Theatre; any receipts from purchases at Grand Theatre Bar; any receipts from purchases of cash vouchers or gift vouchers or gift cards or value-adding transactions; and any duplicate, photocopied or handwritten receipts.
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (the Authority) reserves the right to scan and photocopy Users’ electronic sales receipts and the corresponding electronic payment slips for internal reference and record only.
- The Authority reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Authority reserves the right of final decision on all relevant matters.
- The Accessible Hourly Parking Privilege for holder of a Disabled Person’s Parking Permit issued by the Hong Kong Transport Department cannot be used in conjunction with the Free Parking Privilege. User can enjoy 50% off the original parking fee.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.