In line with the Government’s disease prevention and control measures, and to ensure the safety of the public, audience and staff members, the Xiqu Centre and Freespace have enhanced hygiene measures with the following special arrangements implemented at all performing arts venues.
Enhance Hygiene Measures in Venues
- All WKCDA staff are required to have body temperature checked daily and wear mask while on duty.
- Staff involved in the operation of the performing arts venues will undergo a polymerase chain reaction-based nucleic acid test for COVID-19 once every 14 days.
- Ensure sufficient fresh air supply in an indoor area to maintain air circulation, including theatres, seminar hall, studios, toilets and office, etc.
- Disinfected mats are placed in the venues.
- Increased general cleaning frequency in public area, e.g. toilets, elevators, lifts, handrails, door handles, etc.
- Conduct deep cleaning and sanitization in venues after each usage.
- Hand sanitizers are provided at all performing arts venues.
- “LeaveHomeSafe” QR Code are available at performing arts venues.
- Contact information should be provided when purchasing ticket(s).
- Masks must be worn at all times within the venues.
- Temperature checking for each guest will be conducted upon entering the performing arts venues or at the beginning of guided tours. Access will be denied if body temperature reading of the guest is 37.5℃ or above.
- Guests must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code by their mobile phone or register their names, contact numbers, the dates and times of their visits before entering the venues.
- Ticketholders are advised to arrive at venues in good time
- Special seating arrangement and capacity control have been implemented. Please follow the instructions of Venue Operations
- Guest who traveled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days or is wearing a home quarantine tracking wristband should visit West Kowloon Cultural District on another day.
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority will comply with the Government’s latest measures and will continue to review the situation and adjust the venues and programme arrangements accordingly. Thank you for your co-operation.