Performing Arts Committee
Terms of Reference
- To formulate the vision and mission of the Performing Arts Division of the WKCDA for approval by the WKCDA Board and oversee the mode of governance of the Division.
- To formulate and recommend to the WKCDA Board for approval the strategies, policies and guidelines in relation to the Performing Arts Division, with reference to global best practices of promoting appreciation of and participation in performing arts and maximising their value and impact on the community.
- To consider and recommend to the WKCDA Board for approval development strategies and policies relating but not limited to the following:
- partnership with governments, cultural organisations, other performing arts venues as well as performing arts groups and individual artists within and outside Hong Kong;
- seeking commercial sponsorship and donation;
- arts education to promote performing arts to the local community; and
- nurturing and training of local performing arts artists and related professionals relevant to performing arts.
- To oversee and monitor the management and operation of Performing Arts Division in accordance with the strategic direction, plans and budget approved by the WKCDA Board.
- To advise on the preparation and oversee the implementation of the Annual Business Plan and Three-year Corporate Plan of Performing Arts Division
- To oversee the development of the core arts and cultural facilities ("CACF") for performing arts at WKCD, including but not limited to advising on the planning and design as well as artistic briefs of the CACF for performing arts at WKCD.
- To perform any other functions as may be delegated to it by the Authority or assigned to it by the WKCDA Board in accordance with the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority Ordinance.
Ms Winnie TAM Wan-chi, SBS, SC, JP
Mr Glenn FOK
Mr Wilson FUNG Ying-wai, MH
Mr Andy HEI Kao-chiang
Ms Yolanda NG Yuen-ting, MH
Ms Dee POON Chu-ying
Mr WAN Man-yee, BBS, JP
Representative from Culture, Sports and Tourism Bureau
Member (Public Officer)
Representative from Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Member (Public Officer)
Professor Anna CHAN Chung-ying
Mr Raymond CHENG Siu-hong
Ms Winsome CHOW
Dr LAM Fung
Mr JAT Sew-tong, SBS, SC, JP
Mr Gus LEE
Mr SE-TO Yok (LOONG Koon-tin), MH
Ms Olivia YAN
Dr Frankie YEUNG Wai-shing, BBS, MH, JP